Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Countdown



I can hardly believe that June is almost upon us ... what is even more hard to believe is that my departure date for Taiwan is also approaching with lightening speed! 暑假快到了!

Check list of things to be done:
*Passport - CHECK!!
*Visa - this Friday
*Airline tickets - CHECK!!
*Vaccinations - CHECK!!
*Order travel medications - this week
*Begin packing - CHECK!!
*Clean my room - umm ... no comment ^-^

This blogspot was started so that I can share my summer journey, quest into Chinese language and culture and the amazing miracles that God is already performing, with my dear family and my friends. Hopefully, these posts will make you laugh, cry and encourage you to
share the goodness of God in your life, with those around you.

May your life be blessed!

~Sincerely yours~


Kate

2 comments:

  1. Hi Katie. I just had to be the first to join your blog. I'll be in touch and will be praying for you. Love Deary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi :) Thank you for your prayers! They are a great blessing! Love Kate

    ReplyDelete