Thursday, August 13, 2009

When I'm human again ... Only human again!

I feel normal! :) I got to take a shower!!! :) Praise God! The water in my apartments turned on! It will be off again probably tomorrow and Saturday but I'm soo glad that it's on right now! I was on my computer and I heard a weird rumble sound coming from the bathroom. I had a hope that what I was hearing was water ... and it was!! :D I cannot express to you in written form what a delight it is to have clean hair, clean face, clean mouth, clean clothes ... :) :) :) :) This was one of the best parts of my afternoon!

Today, when I got out of class, I was kind of hungry since it was lunch time and I hadn't eaten breakfast. However, I did not feel like eating. It was hot. I was tired. My face was itchy. I just wanted to sleep. So, I grabbed a drink at that fruit stand on my way home. :) I then took a little nap, went back to school to meet with my teacher to practice pronunciation and reading, came home, checked my email and heard that blessed sound of water!!!

I wanted to start singing, "I hear the sound of abundance of rain!" But then I thought, "Wait, the rain is what brought this problem on in the first place!!" lol However, back to that song ... I like the second line ... "God's going to pour out His Spirit among all men." What an awesome lyric! God wants to rain into the hearts of people all around the world. But rather than causing distruction in His wake, like Morakot did, He gives us enough rain to allow our lives to flurish, but He doesn't drown us out. What a wonderful Saviour we serve!

Well, I'm going to go browse through some pictures and I need to do some studying too ...

ttfn
K

(P.S. That Disney reference was for you, Bethany. :D)

3 comments:

  1. Okay ~ I guess I've passed the point of no return ... I'm old, tired and it's WAY too late for me to be awake ... but WHAT Disney reference??? lol!!!

    P.S. Loved getting to talk with you, again, today. Love you Free Whole Worlds! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beauty and the Beast music ... the "human again" part. ;)

    Love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ser human otra vez......
    ;o)
    Thanks, Katie. :o)
    Luvs!
    ~Bethany

    ReplyDelete