Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cleanliness is next to ... safety

I forgot to relay a detail about the HSR station that I happen to find quite amusing! After you purchase a ticket, you can go through the gate area 14 minutes before your train's departure time. Once through the gate, there are bathrooms, elevators and escalators and that's pretty much it. The elevators are for the elderly, disabled, pregnant or those will large luggage. So naturally I take the escalators. It's not uncommon for the escalators to talk to you so I'm used to that, such as in the airport. Usually it just says something like, "Please hold the rail," or "Watch your step." However, this one added a little something to the message and went something like this, "The handrail is occasionally disinfected. Please hold onto the rail for your security." :D

1 comment:

  1. I'd still use hand sanitizer afterwards or hold on thru the sleeves of my jacket. Can you say OCD?? If Missy could she would "like" this comment. Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete