Tuesday, August 31, 2010

HKIA!!

I love airports in the middle of the night and in the early morning! :) I'm presently sitting in HKIA and watching it fill up, much to my dismay.

We flew in and I was the first one from econ off the plane! :) Woot woot! From there, I followed the signs to the appropriate places for transfers which took me to a tram. As soon as I got into the right place, I found a bathroom! I wanted to brush my teeth and put in eye drops!! I walked out feeling, and looking, more human. So, I'm skyping my family at present but I'm needing to take off and get in the security line which is SUPER long! Sooooo, more when I get to my final destination!

Thanks for all your love, prayers and support! :)

My Dinner and the aftermath! lol Nani, I hope you appreciate these food pics! :D


Be afraid!! Be very afraid!!


My Breakfast:


The cutest little bathroom for mommys:


Me, transforming myself back into a human!


P.S. Dear Miss Ella and Co., your cookies kept me going through the really long flight!!! :)
P.P.S. My dear family, thank you for all accompanying me to the airport! I love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment