Monday, August 23, 2010

Miracles!

So I still haven't cleaned my backpack or ordered luggage straps or ordered a new battery ... BUT, I have even better news about this past weekend! We had a wonderful time at our anniversary services! It has been fantastic to see Bro. Price around these parts again! He has been sorely missed!

Saturday afternoon, we gathered and had a presentation about the history of our church. It was neat to see all the places that they used to be before God blessed us with the building we are in now. Then we enjoyed a great dinner and laughed listening to old stories. I gotta tell you, church stories are the best! Anything can happen there, and I do mean anything!! There were a few "cherries on top" of the evening and one of them was most definitely chatting with my favorite white-asians, the Brackens. :)

Today, or technically yesterday, was an action-packed day of celebration for the goodness of God to us and our church family. Each service we honored those who have sacrificed so that people such as myself could grow up in this church with the Truth.

Our worship service tonight was so powerful! I was awestruck as I watched Bro. Price take two laps around the pews without his cane and without his walker! Woohoo!! You talk about exciting! You should have been there! After that, his voice sounded stronger than it has since his stroke. I was just amazed at what God can do through our praise and faith.

Well this week holds many loose ends that are patiently waiting for me to tie them up ... and I need some sleep in order to do so.

In faith believing ~ Kate


No comments:

Post a Comment