Thursday, November 25, 2010

For Jane ♥

Here are a couple pictures from my Thanksgiving. :)

My plate (working from the top and going clockwise):
Taiwan-style bread with fruit in it
Garlic, mashed red potatoes
Turkey (oh so yummy! It had rosemary all over it!)
Cranberry sauce
Green bean casserole
Dressing that had bacon in it :)
Salad with cucumber and tomato


The coveted last bite of green bean casserole ... it happens every time


Homemade pumpkin and pecan pies with Land O Lakes whipped cream on top and a delicious cup of coffee to accompany them.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! (:

    This reminds me! I want Martha Bread!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a FEAST!!! :) Happy Thanksgiving, honey! Love you! Ours has yet to begin ... must shower, must clean, then let the cooking begin. xoxoxoxo ~ Love you TOOOOO much! Moiy

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo yeah! I had totally forgotten about martha bread!!! we neeeed some ;)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete