Wednesday, June 24, 2009

At last ...

Hey there my dear blog followers! :) How about some pictures?? Yes?? lol ... Okay, will take some time and put up some pics so you can see parts of my trip ...


This is the last picture of our whole family that we
took right before Mom, Dad and I left for the city.




I think this is pretty self-explanitory. lol ...
however, I did not fly AA ... so I'm not quite
sure why that is on the sign ... anyways, next pic ...



The plane that carried me to Taipei, and then on
to Hong Kong ... Thank you, Jesus, for a safe flight!!



Obviously a view out of the airplane window ^-^
I wish I could really show how majestic the clouds
and sky looked as the sun was coming up ...



Breakfast ... right before we landed in Taipei ...
The breakfast sandwich wasn't too bad ... and I
really enjoyed the yogurt!!! Strawberry = yummy


The very first picture of me on my trip ...
in the airplane bathroom ... Allow me a moment
to make this scene colorful for you ... If I remember
correctly, this was right before we landed in Taipei.
We had eaten the above pictured breakfast and people
were flocking to the restrooms to that they could freshen
up and so on and so forth .. well, it just so happens that
airplane bathrooms are quite small ... and there is not a
lot of space to put stuff without being worried that it's
going to fall into the formidable hole ... so it was with
great trepidation that my trip to the "special" room began.
Once there, we began to experience some turbulence.
While this makes the process more difficult in a normal
setting, it makes it even more complicated when you
have brought a camera and a toiletries bag with you ...
lol ... so while I was taking this picture, I may be smiling,
but I had to spread my legs like a giraffe to keep me stable
and from falling over and my other hand is either grabbing
onto something for support or holding my toiletries from
falling ... so now you know the history of this picture :) lol ...
like you really needed to know all of that ...

After I made if safely out of the restroom,
I stood near the back of the plane and looked
out the window ... I thought the frost-cycles
looked neat!


Another view from the back of the plane and my
first view of the island of Taiwan, although I didn't
realize that I could see it until I was just looking
at the picture now.



Pictures taken out of the window on my row ...
Taipei, Taiwan!! Thank you, Jesus! Even though
it was inconvenient to have to make an additional
stop, therefore elongating our travel time, I did
think it was neat that I can say we landed in Taiwan
first! :)

In the second picture, the Taipei 101 can be seen, but it
is a little hard to make out ... but it's there, I promise! ;)

Okay, two more things that have nothing to do with pictures ...

1.) after reading over my blog about the wedding, I realized that
it's probably not a good idea to try and blog after midnight when
one is falling asleep ... it tends to leave tons of space for grammar
errors!! lol

2.) There is someone who is signed up for my blog but their name
shows up funny ... if you get a moment, you might want to change
your username so that it doesn't show up as a random code ....

ttys

No comments:

Post a Comment