Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finals!!

Okay ... so I still haven't made time to tell about the start of my adventure into the world of Chinese culture ... or what I was so excited about last time I wrote ... this quarter will be over soon and then maybe I'll have time to update it before I leave ... that's my goal anyways.

I just took my Chinese oral final and now have two papers and three written finals left before Spring 2009 will officially be completed. Yeah ... :)

Today, I did a bunch of laundry ... when I do laundry, I like to air dry most of my clothes. So presently, I am growing a clothes "garden" in my backyard. ^-^ When I get home, it should be
dry and I will be able to do some more packing. My current dilemma is that I have compulsive urges and want to pack everything right NOW ... but then I end up having to take items out again if I need/want to wear them. lol It's a vicious cycle, I tell ya! ;)

Trip preparations are going smoothly ... more packing is being done lol ... I am now the proud mommy of a Taiwanese visa ... fund raising is plugging along ... I still have a few more errands to run and things to buy but I should be pretty much finished packing by this weekend, which is one week early. :) Yeah!

I figure I have a minute to tell why I was so excited ... It's because I had picked up a traveler's magazine from the Taipei Economic and Cultural center when I went to apply for my visa ... inside it talked about the World Games (which are taking place in Taiwan during the time that I will be there)!! And there will be Dragon boat races! How cool is that?!? :)

Well I need to be productive now ... that paper about Chinese drama is beckoning me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment