Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Hong Kong ...

I've decided to up-load pics in groups so that it will be easier to organize them on
the blog since I have to move them around funny ...

Finally, after refueling in Taipei, we made it to Hong Kong ... Here are some pics of the
lay-over ...


My first view of Hong Kong ... I'm half-way
across the world!! :D



I'm almost 100% sure that this was the plane that I was
supossed to have been on ... instead I watched it fly off to
Gaoxiong without me, while I waiting in the security line
to get back into the airport ... oh well, God knows!! ;)
But there was a certain pang in my heart as I watched
it fly away ...



This was my yummy food! It gave me energy for the
last leg of my journey. Chicken cesar salad and
fruit salad ... in the backround you can see a bottle
of water ... I kept it and had been reusing it... I just
threw it away yesterday I think ...



The people movers talk to you!! :) I found it
amusing and thought I would record it so I
could share it with you. Enjoy haha.



The screen on the seat in front of me ...
The map shows our route from HK to Taiwan.



My last view of Hong Kong from my seat, just as we were
preparing to take off for Taiwan!!! :) Looks very similar to
my first view. lol


My lunch meal before landing at my final destination,
Gaoxiong!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment