Thursday, June 18, 2009

Placement Test

Hola ... presently I am on the third floor of the language building of NCKU, in the office and I just finished my placement test. It was not really fun, let me tell ya... lol But at least it was just a placement exam and not for a grade. :)The best part was that I got to see my former teacher, Chang Yueh-ning, as she and one other instructor were giving me the oral section of the exam. She is lots of fun and I can't wait to spend some time with her this summer. As I was leaving the room after having finished the oral part, Yueh-ning handed me her favorite cold tea. :)What a welcome surprise! It was so thoughtful! So now, Iwait until Sis. Bracken returns to pick me up, hence my presence on the computer. My apologies for the weird font ... it’s because of the language settings on this computer in the office. Hope you enjoy the update anyways. lol Hopefully later tonight (for me) I will be writing again to tell about my adventures yesterday and about this morning, which was a lot of running around. Until then, hugs from Taiwan!

~Kate

2 comments: