Sunday, October 10, 2010

Another week has gone byyy-hiyeee ....

Another busy weekend! Getting ready for the up-coming internship, going back and forth to Tainan, going to eat with friends and trying to get homework done and as much sleep as possible in between. :)

Yesterday, I was in a taxi and engaging in the usual chit-chat that accompanies normal taxi rides ... and then came the question/statement: "所以,你的爸爸是美國人,你的媽媽是台灣人。/So your Dad is American and your Mom is Taiwanese?" haha That's the first time I've ever been mistaken as part-asain anything! lol I was quite amused! :) I told him, no that my family is reeeally American and that the most ethnicity I have in me is German. He was like, "Really ... but your eyes ..." haha I have nothing further to say about this. lol ^-^

Anyways, here are a few pictures from my evening ~ enjoy!

This is a horrible picture but it's the only one I have of the group tonight, so I'm posting it anyways ... There were two Americans, two Thai girls and four Korean students.


I had AMERICAN icecream!!! It was AMAZING! DELICIOUS! FABULOUSLY AWESOME! (and full of calories ^-^) But it was worth it!!! lol Love Potion 31 on the top and strawberry cheesecake on the bottom, in a WAFFLE cone no less. <3


I stood in awe when I saw the huge sign for B&R from across the street ... I didn't take a picture of the outside, but this is what the inside sign looked like ...

1 comment:

  1. FUN! FUN! FUN! Is that the ice cream with the hearts in it??? :)

    Sooo ... your eyes ... LOL! The Lord just keeps the humor rolling along to keep you on your toes and entertained.

    And then He leadeth you to steams of fattening American Ice Cream, just cuz He loves you so much! xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete