Saturday, October 30, 2010

o-O ... soooo out of it

Today was supposed to be my last day of volunteer work at the museum ... but I didn't end up going. I had every intention to go ... but this afternoon I felt terrible. I took a short nap and was going to get up and go, but I just had no energy. I sat down for a minute, which turned into hours that I slept hunched over my desk.

My roommates came home and I laid down on my bed ... when I woke up, my watch read 7:00 so I figured it was time to get up and get ready because I had to catch the train at 8:06. So I got up, quickly changed into my church clothes, grabbed my things, and headed out the door ...

When I got outside, it seemed odd to me that the sun hadn't really come up yet because it was usually up at that time. And that's when I decided to check my cell phone and discovered that it was 7:30 PM!!! Not AM!! :) What a goof-ball!!

I went back upstairs laughing at myself for being so ridiculous ... my roommates got quite a kick out of it, too. :) Long story short, I ended up coming to Tainan tonight anyways.

Well that's all that I have to say other than it's good to have the Brackens back in Taiwan. :)

Goodnight~

2 comments:

  1. Oh, sweetheart! :) Did I ever tell you about the time, when attending CSUN, that I woke up and thought it to be 7:05 a.m. JUMPED up, got ready and began to head out the door when I realized that the time I had read was 1:35 a.m. (analog, obviously, not digital)??? It was kind of nice to be ready for school, lay back down and SLEEP for 5 more hours and then get up ready for class!!! :) My roommate, Brenda, laughed her head off at me! ;)

    Glad you got to make it to Tainan! Get some much needed rest, fellowship and restoration. xoxoxo ~ Moiy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ... what can I say, we are two peas in a pod. ;) What memories!!

    Love you <3

    ReplyDelete