Sunday, October 17, 2010

Cece and an awesome weekend

Cece Winans' music has been such a tremendous blessing to me, lately. Her music touches on so many levels: worship, praise, pain, healing, burdens and visions/dreams ... the songs just seem to hit home to me in ways I cannot describe. Riding home on the train tonight, I felt very thankful for the way the Lord has used her career to encourage His people.

I had an amazing weekend ... but I'm going to be a good girl and go to bed now, so I'll have to tell you all about it and post pictures later. :)

For now,
Kate

4 comments:

  1. Miss you so much, my dear. Am thankful you are doing well and growing in so many different ways. You won't recognize the girl you were in a year or two! Lots of love. Pastor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss you all, too~~ Sending love from our little island <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cece's music but I don't think that's news to you. We got to see her sing at Verizon's Choir Competition a couple of weeks ago...one word...awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. she came to our church the morning after that and ministered to us for at least 30 minutes. It was beautiful-- so anointed!

    ReplyDelete