Thursday, October 14, 2010

PACKAGE!!!



I got a package from home today! :) I was sooo happy to see it! :)
Thank you Mom for all the amazing things inside! Annnd, thank you to anyone who contributed to the things that were very carefully packed inside. <3

There were cookies in there!!! So delicious! :)

I had calligraphy class this morning, language exchange with a couple classmates over lunch, a meeting with my professor in the afternoon, and then I went home to take my stuff out of the box. :)

After thoroughly exploring the contents and grabbing some food, I then spent some time reorganizing my shelf-space above my desk ...

All in all, it was a pretty great day :)

1 comment:

  1. SO glad it arrived, honey, and so very glad you liked opening it, as much as we enjoyed filling/packing it! :) It's so strange to see a box that was in my hands, just days ago, realizing that it traveled 7000 miles to Asia!!! Glad the cookies were all in good shape...and glad that though not oven-fresh, they weren't too terribly stale. :)

    I hope to see pics of your room embellishments. :) And hope the cookies sustain you for a little while. (ya know...the Oatmeal ones COULD be considered a 'Granola-ish' food for mornings, with a cup of tea! hahahaha!

    Love you, Kay-kay ~ more than words can say!

    Sleep tight...and have a blessed, blessed weekend! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo ~ Moiy

    ReplyDelete