Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday



So, today is Monday ... or was Monday rather since it is technically "Tuesday" now for me. It was a good day, over all.

Tonight I had a new Chinese experience = translating for my friend to get her hair done. She wanted to get a wash and slightly new style and couldn't go by herself. So she asked me to go with her to help talk with the people at the beauty salon. It was definitely an adventure. Thankfully, she didn't want anything too complicated done with her hair. :)

The two of us took a bus to the Yi Zhong area, where we found the salon she was looking for. After the hair appointment, we putted around the night market for a while. We saw a humongous cockroach tonight!!! Oh my goodness!!! It was definitely an older one ... wow! Yuck to infinity~~ But we did have some fun, too.

This shirt absolutely cracked me up!


If you can't read it, the shirt says, "Leave me alone. I am not a lonely guy." haha


We walked into an Adidas shop tonight and I had to take a picture of this shirt :) So very Taiwanese ... everything and more goes on a scooter :)


張老師,me, 張爸爸


Me and 林老師



I laughed when I saw what these are called ... boring pie


An awesome diagram of Taiwanese modern history that my classmate drew for me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment