Friday, July 3, 2009

...early bedtime...



Despite this coffee that I had today, tonight I think I will be in bed and asleep before 11:00pm ... what a miracle! lol :)

We had spaghetti tonight and it was delicious! After dinner and clean-up, I finished reading True Devotion, a book by Dee Henderson that Bethany gave to me. I liked it! Thank you, Miss Bethany. :)

Tomorrow is the Fourth of July! Happy Independence Day! Also, I want to wish my sister a very, very happy birthday! I love you and hope that you get your fill of shrimp and strawberries, Jane. :)

My day tomorrow will consist of Bible school in the morning in Tainan, a special Ladies meeting in the afternoon in KH and a prayer meeting in the evening in Tainan. [with meals in between lol :)] It's going to be an awesome day with Jesus! I can't wait!



Yummy stuff! Blackforrest cake




This Starbucks has three levels. On the first floor,
you enter and can purchase your drinks.
The second and third levels are for enjoying your
beverage, studying etc.



This is Miss Chen Shuling, secretary for the
Chinese Department, introducing the head
of our department who's name I can't remember.




This is an explanation of the safe way to make
a left turn. lol With the combination of the cars,
scooter and bicycles, it can get pretty crazy.






My awesome new shirt. Foreign language
students represent! ;)




My books and student card!

Now, it is only 20 minutes till 11 .. and I still have
to iron my skirt for tomorrow and I'm currently
talking to my mom .. so I may not get in bed by
11 .. but it will be close. ;)

Goodnight and sweet dreams ...

No comments:

Post a Comment