Monday, July 13, 2009

... getting into the swing of things ...

So I'm officially in school now, both at NCKU five days a week and in Saturday Bible school ... and English classes start this Wednesday (but I will be on the other end of the classroom this time ;)... so, I am trying to get myself into the routine of this new schedule ... to become close with it, like a good friend. lol So far, I do enjoy my classes. :)My language courses are four hours every day and then on at least Wednesday afternoons, I will have more class(es).

I have now been in Taiwan for one month! I can't even believe it! The time is really going fast! I really want to bring back fruit, fresh pot stickers and fried rice for you all ... but no can do. We had some mango yesterday and it was out of this world delicious! Oh was it ever good! It wasn't unripe and it wasn't overripe, it was just about as perfect as a mango can get. So sweet!

I do have some pictures from this weekend and from today, but I don't have time to post them right now. I hope you all are doing well. :)

Sending my love,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment