Thursday, July 16, 2009

... VBS ... World Games ... lamb

So, today Alisha and I took the train from here to Gaoxiong. It was quite an interesting experience. :) I'm glad she was with me. Anyhow, we got to KH no problem and then got into a taxi so we could get to the church. At the train station, there were many, many signs about the World Games, which some of you may have heard about. They started tonight in KH @ 7pm. So, back to my story ... we got into the taxi and Alisha told the driver where we needed to go, after which the driver began small chat with her. A few minutes into the conversation and he asked her if I was a player for the World Games. LOL! hahahaha She responded by telling him that I cannot play basketball. :) Too funny!

VBS was fun! I have never been to a VBS before, much less a Chinese one and I really enjoyed it. It was an awesome fun, learning environment for the kids. I took pics and will post later. After VBS, once we got back here, we went to get some dinner. We had some veggies with meat and then a hot pot with lamb. It was pretty good. We had a lot of fun on the drive over singing and laughing. God has given me wonderful friends here. :)

Well, it is now 1 am in Taiwan ... and I have school in the morning ... so I must be going without loading any pics ...

Hugs,
Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment