Monday, July 20, 2009

Today is Monday ... no wait ... actually it's Tuesday! lol

Okay, so I'm not finished updating you on my weekend or on VBS ... but maybe I'll get that up tmw or Wednesday.

Tonight we had something funny happen. The girls came over and went to go get a bite of dinner. At the place we stopped, the boss asked Alisha how long she had been in Taiwan! She almost died laughing! We did too! It was hilarious!

And then, that same lady came over to our table and was asking us questions ... she was getting really close to me ... and asking if she was scaring us or not ... I told her that she wasn't ... which was true. She was older and I'm pretty sure she couldn't have done me any harm ... however, I was really ready for her to give me some space! lol The girls and I laughed about it later ... I was copying the lady, getting right up in Alisha and Joyce faces and asking if I was scaring them. Too funny ...

Thanks be to Jesus, my Monday went GREAT! :) This morning, my teacher gave me the cutest little gift that she bought for me when she went sight-seeing this weekend. And ... when I got home from school, MY PACKAGE FROM MY FAMILY HAD ARRIVED! :) I was soo excited!
There is just something about a package from home that is wonderful and brightens your day! :) I was holding something that they had also held. I called to let them know it had arrived and then I turned on skype so they could be "with me" while I opened it. I got birthday cards, birthday deco stuff (including a "Happy Birthday" banner, which is now hanging in my room), cookies, rice crispy treats, spinach dip mix, an undershirt that I had forgotten at home lol, a book on prayer from Bro. Price and a few other things. Please don't ask me how many cookies I ate today ... I will simple not tell you! ;)

Well, I'm off to bed ... it's late and I have class at 8 ...

Good night!

~kate

2 comments:

  1. Lol how bout how many you ate just while we were talking?? Hahaha! Don't worry Anne Girl, your secret is safe with me! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :) I'm glad about that! lol

    ReplyDelete