Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I think that English class went well tonight, praise God! :) Our topic was on forgiveness and then we learned a song called, "I need you to survive". After class, we stayed around and practiced some hair-do's. Sherry, Joyce and Alisha wanted me to show them some of my quick and easy do's. It was fun to teach them and they are good students! Sis. Bracken helped me both with translating the English class and explaining difficult words and then she stayed to help with the hair. She curled Joyce's hair and it was really cute! Sherry really wanted to get it right and she kept trying until she got the look she was going for. :) I did a few things with Alisha's hair that were darling! Too bad you can't really wear your hair up and wear a helmet at the same time lol. All in all, it was a good night. :D

Today, I drank not one, but TWO large cups of black tea (called 'red' tea here) and a mango bing xia ... wow ... lol (I would like to add that I ordered my drinks all three times! And I also ordered Alisha's drinks! :)

The girls and I went to grab something to eat after class because we were very hungry and hadn't eaten dinner yet. After eating and coming home, I taught the girls how to play, "Honey, to you love me?" It was a crack up! Maybe sometime we'll be able to play in a larger group, since it's generally more fun the more people you have.

Well, I'm off to sleep .. tomorrow I have school in the morning and then the girls and I are going to go have fun tomorrow night! :) Yeah! I will be sure and blog about it.

Until then, have a great day!

~Kate

5 comments:

  1. It should be "Honey do you love my stinky tofu?" lol! Thanks for sharing your lesson with me! It was wonderful! The Lord is enriching your teaching skills, beautifully! The Power Point, the Song, the hand out! Good job! Sweet dreams . . . and eat more than one meal a day, please! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. kate,

    you sound like you are having such a great time! your story's make me smile :)

    memo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate-

    Missed you at church again tonight. Where have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Memo, I'm glad you are smiling :) That's the aim of my posts. xo

    Nani, Haha ... well, I've been sick for a long time ... had the flu ... over a month now ... lol

    Missing you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Moiy! I just now saw your comment. lol :) love you so very much

    ReplyDelete