Tuesday, July 7, 2009

School ... 上課!

So, today is my third day of school ... and so far, it's great! :) While I certainly enjoy having free time, I also really enjoy school. My goals: form a good relationship with my teacher and attain good grades. :) (3rd and unofficial goal, HAVE FUN WITH LEARNING!) :D

I have a main language class everyday for two hours each class. My teacher seems to be patient thus far. Her name is Teacher Li 李老師。Besides this main class, I have at least three optional classes that I will be taking, Pronunciation, Grammar and Calligraphy. I am also considering taking a one hour a week class on daily vocabulary from 張老師,who was one of my teachers last summer at Davis.

I will tell you more about school and upload pics soon ... Presently, 時間來不及。。or "I don't have enough time" ... maybe this afternoon or evening ...

Hugs from Taiwan,
Kate

2 comments:

  1. Wan an! :) Glad to hear that all is going well with school! How was the 'cram' class, for highschoolers, that you attended with Yueh-ning? I'm anxious to hear . . . shui gehaojiao! :)

    P.S. Bro. Price was tickled to be able to 'Skype Chat' with you, last night.

    xoxo ~ Love you, Moiy

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) I'm glad Bro. Price was happy to chat. It was neat to be able to say hello. My next post will tell you all about my day at cram school .. :D even more than I explained over the phone. I love you very much!

    ReplyDelete