Thursday, July 2, 2009

Garbage cans etc ...

Yesterday, I bought a small red garbage can, washable-colorful-plastic silverware and matching bowls. lol ... after managing to break two small, blue glasses already in my two and a half weeks here so far, I figured that going with non-breakable was the way to go! ;)

Tonight, we have more revival services in KH with Bro. Hathaway so we are leaving for church in about a hour and 15 minutes. I'm excited about what God is going to do tonight!

Also, if Jason and/or Sonya are reading this, I want you to know that I just ate the last piece of my emergency chocolate. ;) I can still taste it! lol haha thank you for sending it along!

Tomorrow, I go to NCKU for orientation and more registration of classes I think. I will also be buying my books. The cultural classes that I can take here are pretty awesome! There are Chinese songs, calligraphy, food, Chinese knots etc. I'm pretty excited to have some fun learning mixed in with my language study. I have the first week to attend classes and see which ones I like. By the second week, I have to choose which classes I'll stay in.



This is a picture that I took last week on our way to the night market. We stopped at a fruit market and I took this looking out of the back doorway/loading area.

Sending love from Taiwan ... Kate

2 comments:

  1. This would be a nice picture for you to put as your facebook profile picture.

    ReplyDelete