Monday, July 20, 2009

VBS in KH - Thursday, July 16, 2009

Alisha and I took the train to KH for the first night of VBS! :) It was really fun! I am so glad that I had Alisha with me! Trying to figure out what to do on my own would have been quite overwhelming, especially for my first time! ^-^

Once we got to KH, we took a taxi from the train station to the church. That was when we had the hilarious happening with the taxi driver who thought I was an athlete for the World Games. ^-^ hehe ... too great!

VBS was fun! I have never been to a VBS before and it was great see the amazing energy put out by the church members! They really get into it! Everyone has a job and they seem to love putting this on for the kids.

Worship time! ^-^ Honey and Joyce teaching the
kids the theme song for the evening.





There is never a dull moment in Taiwan! lol







The story began in the hallway



Who's skin is darker?? hmm ... let me think
about this one reeeeaaaly hard. lol Joyce is
always comparing to see who's skin is darker ... lol



Herding in the "sheep" for story time. :)




Couldn't resist taking this pic! I loved her sweatshirt!



Telling the story of Moses and the burning bush.







The girls hamming it up as always. ;)

After, VBS, Jessie drove us from KH back to Tainan.
Once in Tainan, we stopped and got some food because
none of us had eaten dinner! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment